We are hiring one Admin Assistant who is willing to start ASAP in Kalayaan Ave, Makati City (on-site).
- Paid emergency, vacation, and sick leaves
- Trainings and development for growth
- Competitive salary
- Can start immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain office equipment, inventory supplies; order replacement supplies as needed
- Maintain record of inventory databases
- Prepare reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenses
- Support operations on car routing and prospecting suppliers
- Strictly implement company rules among staff
- Oversee maintenance of office
- Maintain harmonious relationship with suppliers
- Develop an organized filing system
- Any tasks related to the above-mentioned business details
- Proven experience with relevant administrative support in huge companies
- Experience in cleaning industry or janitorial companies as admin is a huge plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
- Graduate of Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science, or any relevant
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must be residing near Makati area or willing to relocate
- Willing to work on-site from 9AM-6PM or render overtime if needed
- Willing to be assigned in Kalayaan Ave, Makati City and comfortable working with blue collar workers