Shampoo, steaming, interior polishing, and deodorizing for a freshly cleaned and sanitized ride
Itchy car seats, faded dashboards, and foggy mirrors? Those are signs to schedule full interior deep cleaning. Your well-loved ride regularly needs special care from all the trips it’s helped you enjoy.
Why is shampooing car seats important?
While simply vacuuming the interior is a quick fix to reduce the dirt and irritants inside your car, regular deep cleaning is a necessity. It not only keeps the air circulation clean but also prevents the pile-up of mold, germs, and allergens from growing deep within fabric and foam.
Consider regularly deep cleaning your car interior if:
- You have kids and/or pets to remove stains and allergy inducing pet hairs or bugs
- Eating and drinking is often done in the car
- It’s used on a daily basis tracking dirt and grime from various terrain
What is included in this service package?
- Shampoo treatment to remove enrooted dirt and irritants deep in the fabric and foam of all seats and carpets
- Steaming sanitation of all seats and carpets to eliminate illness causing germs and irritants
- Wiping of all leather, metal, plastic, and/or resin surfaces
- Interior and exterior glass wiping (all glass windows only; mirrors and full exterior not included)
- Perfuming or deodorant finish
Note: Car seats do not need to be disassembled during in the process for a convenient and quicker service compared to the typical car detailing. Proper equipment reaches tight and narrow areas.
Call or SMS to book: