A pest control technician prevents and controls the spread of insects and other pests that may infest homes, restaurants, business and other establishments. By eliminating pests, pest control technicians help prevent destruction to these properties and remove various threats to the safety and health of the occupants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Can identify signs of infestation by insects, birds, rodents or other pests.
- Provide excellent pest control treatment and recommendations to customers.
- Efficiently manage the use of chemicals and other pest control consumables.
- Provide feedback to superiors on the service concerns of the customer.
- With FDA Pest Fumigator Certificate is a plus but not required.
- Must know how to drive 4 wheel vehicle or motorcycle is a plus but not required.
- With Professional Driver’s License (Restriction 1,2,3) is a plus but not required.
- College Level, High School Graduate Or Vocational Course Graduate.
- With 2-3 years experience in pest control.
- Fast Learner and can work with minimum supervision.
- Able to understand instructions and communicate effectively.